Terms and Conditions
Bookings and Cancellation
- A £40 booking fee must be paid in order for your appointment to be confirmed. Until funds have been received your appointment is not final. All booking fees are nonrefundable and will be deducted from your total bill on the day of treatment.
- Cancellation and no-show fee – we understand that things pop up and emergencies can happen which is why we allow your deposit to be transferred once as a goodwill gesture. If you need to reschedule your appointment more than once your £40 deposit will need to be re-paid at the time of re-booking.
- No shows, cancellations within 48 hours including on the day will incur a further cancellation / no show fee of £40. This covers product, room rent, travel and of course time lost! We need the 48 hour grace period to allow us to try and fill your slot.
- We reserve the right to refuse treatment if you are not a suitable candidate or your medical history is not clear. We are unable to treat anyone under the age of 18 as well as expectant or nursing mothers.
- All deposits for training are non-refundable. we understand that things pop up and emergencies can happen which is why we allow your deposit to be transferred once as a goodwill gesture.